Шехина

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Шехина » Кинематограф » Анализ матрицы на примере фильмов СССР

Анализ матрицы на примере фильмов СССР

Сообщений 41 страница 60 из 60

аспирант
В настоящих масонских ложах (в отличии от бутафорских), инициация с определённого уровня носит чисто оккультный характер и в обязательном порядке несёт на себе кровь личной жертвы (как правило, это должен быть человек близкий и любимый, тогда жертва считается кошерной).

Да, вероятно, что-то в этом роде и произошло. Во всяком случае, это значительно более правдоподобная версия, чем официально распространяемая история.

аспирант
Мало того, на эти уровни допускаются только члены семьи масона также высокого уровня, и вполне "посвящённого". Левых профанов, даже при всём их левом желании, никто к этим "супер знаниям" и посвящению не допустит.

Прошу прощения, может быть, не совсем по теме, поскольку фильм не советский - но хотел бы предложить Вашему вниманию, уважаемый аспирант, проделанный Педро Бустаманте анализ известной картины С. Кубрика "Eyes Wide Shut".

"Eye(s) Wide Shut" (1/2): un ojo completamente cerrado y otro completamente abierto

"Eye(s) Wide Shut" (2/2): un ojo completamente cerrado y otro completamente abierto

Мне кажется, эту работу Педро стоит популяризировать. Механизмы власти, о которых Вы говорите, он рассмотрел довольно глубоко.

Shunut написал(а):

Вот уважаемая Лира в теме про электронный концлагерь привела картинку из которой можно понять, что две совершенно разные вещи иногда являются отражением чего-то третьего.

Это называется манипулирование смыслами. В Новом Завете сказано:

Но да будет слово ваше: да, да; нет, нет; а что сверх этого, то от лукавого.
Мф 5:37

Это специально, чтоб не подходить поближе к Вашему третьему смыслу. Он слишком искушён в оболванивании.

Так шабашу ведьм каков наш ответ, сатанинское да или все таки нет?

Отредактировано Shunut (Суббота, 13 января, 2018г. 14:59:17)

Shunut написал(а):

Так шабашу ведьм каков наш ответ, сатанинское да или все таки нет?

Наш ответ: НЕТ. И шабашу и гендорной совместной берлоге.

franki написал(а):

анализ известной картины С. Кубрика "Eyes Wide Shut"

Благодарю Вас, уважаемый франки, за привлечение внимания к замечательному анализу Педро Бустаманте. Прошу Вас, делитесь с нами интересными статьями, книгами, фильмами. Так мало попадается стоящего внимания.

franki написал(а):

Прошу прощения, может быть, не совсем по теме, поскольку фильм не советский - но хотел бы предложить Вашему вниманию, уважаемый аспирант, проделанный Педро Бустаманте анализ известной картины С. Кубрика

Мне кажется, эту работу Педро стоит популяризировать. Механизмы власти, о которых Вы говорите, он рассмотрел довольно глубоко.

Бустаманте сотрудничает с https://vigilantcitizen.com/? Или просто взял их материал за основу? В 2013г. там было -  The Hidden (And Not So Hidden) Messages in Stanley Kubrick’s “Eyes Wide Shut” Даже картинки совпадают.

Arkadiy Parovozov
Бустаманте сотрудничает с https://vigilantcitizen.com/? Или просто взял их материал за основу? В 2013г. там было -  The Hidden (And Not So Hidden) Messages in Stanley Kubrick’s “Eyes Wide Shut” Даже картинки совпадают.

Вполне возможно, что Педро был знаком с тем материалом Vigilant Citizen - действительно, очень добротный, глубокий анализ. И комментарии там прекрасные, полные смысла, - некоторые из них мне даже хотелось бы сохранить здесь.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv … shut-pt-i/

https://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/leadeyes3.jpg

Sonnenblume

Kubrick was killed for exposing the elite's sadistic rituals, such as Pier Paolo Passolini was murdered when he made Salò or the 120 days of Sodom and his trilogy of death got interrupted. The elite doesn't want people to know about their "leisure and prayer" practices.

jinn

The meaning of the movie is very simple and if you don't have your eyes wide shut, Kubrick literally tells you the meaning in large print.

We are all LUCKY TO BE ALIVE.

Despite the fact that we may have perfect lives, loved ones, money, good looks and all you could want, we self medicate with drugs stashed in "band-aid" boxes. We yearn for adventure and sex with strangers. Too foolish to see that what we already have should be good enough for us, really we should all just feel LUCKY TO BE ALIVE. This is why the film ends with Nicole literally telling the audience the meaning of the film. Nothing is hidden. Yet humorously, hardly anyone "got it." They all have their eyes wide shut.

mike

Perhaps the rainbow theme is ‘somewhere over the rainbow’ where the public live in a dream reality which is not the real world at all because they have been fooled by films, fashion and science.… The eilite have many inventions 50 yars ahead of what the public know and they have no clue about red shield and money…
Hartford could be Hartford Connecticut where a lot of the illuminatti are said to be based.

Violet

I agree John and Maco. I was disappointed when I discovered that Jesus was not born on Dec 25, but probably sometime in summer. The Babylonian king, Nimrod, was born on Dec. 25.(Do a google search on Nimrod and Christmas). When he died, his mother/wife claims that a small tree grew larger overnight on the spot where he died, so he was reserected. Every Dec. 25 after, wrapped presents would appear under the tree, thus the origin of Christmas and the tree. The elite Luciferian masons are into Egypt and Babylon. Nimrod is their great idol who defied God and built the tower of Babel to be equal with God and the heavens. The masons claim they built the tower of Babel. The 8 pointed star in the Christmas party decorations represents Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and love. Some think the Christmas tree resembles the shape of the pyramid. Perhaps I should celebrate Christmas in summer.

Trimegistus

I think that Bill's discoveries were no accident. It was his initiation.

At the ceremony, everyone is masked. However when Ziegler talks to him after he says that he knew the people at the ceremony. How could that be?

When Bill is asked to be unmasked, and disrobed, this echos masonic initiation rites where the initiates are blindfolded and naked as to commit their body to the society. This means that this has happened before, and that the masks are a red herring.

When Amanda intervenes to offer herself in exchange for Bill, Ziegler says that this, including the password trick, and the unmasking was all an elaborate charade. Bill asks how her death could be a charade, and Ziegler says that it was a coincidence, Bill had saved her life before and knew it would be "a matter of time."

But it was all a charade. From beginning to end, all of the events that occurred was designed to manipulate Bill's mind to perceive the truth.

We like to believe that the elites slip up sometimes and that we can still reclaim our freedom. However, this is a trick and it is used by them to misdirect and manipulate our anger into playing out their agenda.

Bill meeting Nick at the party, saving Amanda, being given the password and address to the orgy, it was was all part of a grand scheme. At the orgy, everyone knew who he was because he was expected to arrive. The high priest's warnings were a test for him. The newspaper article and Bill being followed by Ziegler was part of the test.

Bill confides in Ziegler, but Ziegler gives a great act on downplaying the whole ritual. However, note how Ziegler doesn't deny anything or tell Bill to stay away. He affirm's Bill's curiosity (he went to the morgue) but also lets him know that he was one step ahead of him.

For people to be inducted into secret societies, they need someone to refer them to. Ziegler wanted to nominate Bill into the secret elite club. That was the whole purpose of the party, with Nick and Amanda as pawns. However Bill could not simply be invited, he had to come out of his own free will and curiosity. Why?

The magic in this movie is real. The magic here is used to give Alice sex dreams of infidelity, and used to make Bill jealous and sexually frustrated. THIS primal urge is what is used to lure Bill into the society, and control his mind and break him down. At the end of the movie we think that Bill and Alice go back to their married lives, but something tells me that Bill was SUPPOSED to tell Alice about his personal journey, (hence the mask) not so they become more faithful to each other, but so that they could climb up the societal ladder for promises of wealth and power.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/eyes2.jpg

jeevers

If the location is substituted to the UK and the women in the circle substituted with little boys, than the movie would make perfect sense. What looks like a standard heterosexual orgie does not warrant such extraordinary secrecy, death threats. A homosexual one mixed with paedophilia and participants from th highest echelons of British society might. After Jimmy Saville it isn’t even a conspiracy theory.

The Lion

Yaz made an excellent point, which was about why Kubrick was permitted to film this movie in the first place. The editors must have had a field day after filming, because even though there are lots of things that are patently "creepy" depicted in the movie, there is nothing that could be considered "incriminating" in terms of legality. It's all painted in a very elegant way within the constraints of fictional artistic "license". So, while the end result of the film might have pestered those within elite-occult circles, overall the movie did nothing to spark public debate about what goes on behind the scenes of these aristocratic secretive societies.. So, who was angered and why? Or were they even angered at all? I'm not sure. One thing I DO know is that the movie did not even begin to delve into the most sadistic and diabolical operations of this very real organization. It was very "sugar-coated" and only scratched the surface without exposing much of anything.

muslim

as salaam uilkom brothers and sister,

Please read this:

A mong the Signs of the Last Day as disclosed by is that “time would move faster – so that a whole year would pass like a month, a month would pass like a week, a week like a day, a day like an hour, and an hour like the amount of time it takes to kindle a fire.” Prophet Muhammad is reported to have said: Allah is not one eyed while the false Messiah, Ad-Dajjal is blind in the right eye and his eye looks like a bulging out grape

And further more you should know that he Dajjal will finally be killed by Prophet Jesus عليه السلام who will descend to Earth and spread peace.

SIgns of the Appearance of the Dajjal:

-There would be no respect for elderly people
-There will be no shame amongst people
-Many people would worship Satan
-Imbeciles would rule over the wise
There will be acute famine at the time
-Blood of innocents would be shed
-People will stop offering the prayers
-Dishonesty will be the way of life
-Falsehood will become a virtue
-People will mortgage their faith for worldly gain
-Usury and bribery will become legitimate
-Pride will be taken on acts of oppression
-The rulers will be corrupt
-The scholars will be hypocrites

This cannot be a coincidence. The one-eye imagery is clear, and the signs of his coming are becoming more relevant today.

"Before appearance of the Dajjal, a group of people would pave the way setting up a system to prepare
the world for his arrival."

(The word Dajjal in Arabic means Deceiver or Liar. The emergence of the Dajjal (AntiChrist or False Messiah) is the most dangerous among the signs that indicate the Day of Judgment is approaching, even people with strong faith will be shaken. Allah created the Dajjal to test people's faith)

as salaam

Allah know the best

The Rac

When you study the occult religion of the Elites, like I did, you then come back to the movement of Theosophy, Alice Bailey, Annie Besant, Helena Blavatsky, etc… In short, this is a kind of new age luciferian cult.

The heads of this movement always talked about a coming out that would have to be made in due time. The plan is to install a new-age world religion, centered around man and earth and not around God anymore. This new world religion cannot be installed without a new world government, and a new world currency. Once the new world control grid will be installed, the elites will go public in order for everybody to worship them (a thing that can't be done when national regimes are still leading like today, although less and less).

What we are living nowadays is a progressive coming out of the elites and their cult (through mass media). It is planned that way and it explains why the occult symbols are more and more blatant in mainstream entertainment (which is very well mentioned by VC in this blog).

It is important though that this coming out be preceded by a VERY PROGRESSIVE preparation of the masses through symbols and speeches in mainstream media. A coming out too abrupt could ultimately create an opposite effect of rejection, i.e. revolution and slaughter of the same elites by the angry mob.

Kubrick knew that and deliberately gave too many information, too soon (in 1999). I think he did this on purpose in order to trick the elites he used to work for for so long and contribute to the creation of this rejection effect I was talking earlier. This could possibly explain his early death and the 20 minutes cuts on the movie from the Warner.

AimeeC

Is it possible Bill's sexual orientation is being questioned throughout the film? One of the "models" from the party is named Nuala (there is a special point being made to spell it out). Nuala is an alternate name for Úna (perhaps meaning "lamb"), wife of Finnbheara, king of the fairies. Is the "end of the rainbow" homosexuality and the "wife of the king of fairies" is going to take him there? The other model knows Bill from a previous encounter where she has dust in her eye and Bill helps her get it out, thus to be able to see clearly again. Alice asks Bill why he has never been jealous of her, his answer is "I don't know Alice, maybe because your my WIFE". Maybe he is not jealous because she is a woman. She says back to him "you seem pretty sure of yourself" and he replies, "no, I am sure of you". Once again suggesting he is not capable of being jealous of a woman? Perhaps he is tormented by the fact that his wife was capable of giving everything up to follow her "lust" for the Naval Officer, but he was not. He chose a safe path of career, marriage and child rather than an alternative one that was not as acceptable in society. The Yale students seem to know this, they are the future "illuminated" occult members (Yale/Skull & Bones). They mock and abuse him for being gay, leading him to his next encounter with the prostitute Domino (whom he fails to close the deal with). Bill ultimately fails to sleep with anyone throughout the movie; however, he and his wife decide to stick it out (but not for forever) and go home and F***. I think Nuala and the Yale students are significant and need to be analyzed on a deeper level? Thanks for listening to my 2 cents.

Judy

I want to address the use of rainbow symbolism used in this movie, and its use alongside the Chistmas tree and its lights.

The whole point of yogic practices in eastern cultures, be they tantric or any other branch of yoga, is to attain one's "Rainbow Body". The rainbow body is the "Light Body", a body made of light and hence many colours.

This is "Enlightenment", the attainment of a higher vibration and the transcendence of the need to manifest a physical body.

We put Christmas trees up at Christmas time and trim them with bright coloured lights. Christmas is a celebration of the birth of Jesus the Christ. Jesus the Christ achieved Transfiguration. In other words he achieved the Rainbow Body, and could manifest a physical body if he so chose but was no longer tied to the physical plane. He ascended into "heaven".

There are two worlds in the movie, the ordinary world Bill lives in, and the dark underworld where the satanic rituals take place. Note there are no rainbows or Christmas trees in the underworld. In other words, enlightenment is AVAILABLE in the ordinary world but NOT in the underworld of dark magical forces.

Why is this so?

Jesus the Christ teaches that love and forgiveness are the way to enlightenment. He said to follow him; to Forgive everyone including yourself, and love everyone, especially your enemies and yourself, and rely on a higher power for truth and guidance, just like he did. If you practice this you will one day be shown a little of the Truth, or all of it. This will happen by Grace,God's will (thy will, not mine), not when you decide. This applies in the ordinary world we all live in where we are offered opportunities everyday to forgive and to love whoever stands before us in any given moment, every place ,every time, every situation and every person we are relating to.

The world of the satanic ritual is devoid of love and forgiveness. It operates by self will ie egoic desire and force.Enlightenment is pursued through incantation and spell making.It breaks one of the fundamental laws of this plane of existence, that of "free will"." Free will" means I have the right to choose in every moment what I think and what I do. I have no right to decide for any one else. By using mind control to procure constantly compliant sexual partners these people have forfeited their right to progress to the Rainbow Body stage. Until they renounce their negative dark ways and follow the path of love and forgiveness they cannot "enter Heaven".

Enlightening experiences can occur under any circumstances, including love making. This happens to people quite frequently, myself included, and occurs because at that moment your heart opens wide with love and lets the whole universe in.

The ending of the movie is actually very appropriate. It shows Bill and Alice on the right path, as they forgive each other, are prepared to continue loving each other, to make love in total acceptance of everything the way it is, and in gratitude that they have made it this far. They have each used their free will to choose the path that leads toward the Light, Enlightenment and the Rainbow Body.

Nbathy

I personally think that the elite wanted this movie made. They own the media and if they didn't want this movie released, it wouldn't have been. This is a message to the sheeple: we own you, we are powerful, and we are painting the world with our colors. Welcome to our world.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Baphomet.png
This famous depiction of Baphomet includes all of the symbols of Sex Magick – the rising of the kundalini (represented by the phallic pole wrapped by two serpents) through the union of opposite forces. The torch above the goat head represents illumination.

Our way of life is coming to your pathetic little world very soon and there isn't anything you can do about it. Our values will be your values and our morals your morals….I think if they could turn us all into monarch slaves, they would! Jesus come soon and put an end to this tyranny!

Love magic

Work for that yourself.dont rely on others to save you. Be active and do something for yourself.

Kasia

Amazing articles and such a profound analysis. Also, all the forum comments. What I burn to share, after having been followed of several websites like VC and youtube channels for over a year, is, that even though US of America became for the past decades a huge NWO laboratory and the Americans are being subjected to most horrific experiments and programs to dumb them down, kill their spirituality and turn them to total slaves and robots and sell it to the entire world as the most advanced society, so that the entire world desire to become the same; even though – due to all this hidden agendas, experiments, mind control, media manipulation – Americans are perceived by the rest of the world as (sorry for the expression) stupid and materialistic, the level of knowledge which the awaken Americans get to, is simply mind-blowing. I have a huge respect from all those amazingly independent, wise and brave Americans, who unmask the layers after layers of lies our reality is built upon. There are off course people like this around the world, but, what I noticed, after a year of diving deep into the subject, the most profound discoveries and analysis/synthesis are been done among the American researchers. Kudos! And warmest greetings from Poland.

Знаете, о чем я еще подумал - обе эти картины прекрасно дополняют друг друга: "Ирония судьбы" и "Широко закрытые глаза". Две наглядные иллюстрации того, как отмечают "новый год" порабощенные совочки и представители коммунистической номенклатуры. Опять же, непонятно, каким образом жрица Астарты (ББ) забрела на чужую для нее территорию.

franki написал(а):

Опять же, непонятно, каким образом жрица Астарты (ББ) забрела на чужую для нее территорию.

Вероятно, это связанно как-то со священной проституцией но для левела из-под радуги. В анализе не однократно упоминали, что в ритуале в массовке участвовали модели, в качестве секс обслуги.

Барбара Брыльска, как и Барбара Космаль начинали свою карьеру именно с модельного бизнеса.

Отсюда и подбор ролей для ББ. И последующие события.

Хочу предложить уважаемым гимнастам ума художественный фильм "Тарас Бульба" режиссера В.В. Бортко, снятый по одноименной повести Н.В. Гоголя и вышедший в прокат в 2009 году.

Хотя картине почти 10 лет, я посмотрела ее только на днях и, признаюсь, нахожусь под большим впечатлением. Пожалуй, назову этот фильм лучшим  событием последнего десятилетия в российской киноиндустрии.

Никакой связи с предыдущим обсуждением "Иронии судьбы" кино не имеет,  разве что, как в той, так и в другой картине присутствует прекрасная полячка (прошу прощения у ув. аспиранта, но для меня "полька" - это все же танец).

Особо можно отметить музыкальную составляющую кинокартины. Композиции Игоря Корнелюка весьма органично переплетается с  сюжетной линией и актерской игрой, являясь превосходным дополнением к  фильму. Признаться, никогда раньше не рассматривала Корнелюка как серьезного  композитора, но в этом и предыдущих фильмах В. Бортко его музыка поистине шедевральна.

Да и в целом, в фильме мне понравилось абсолютно все, от идеи до  воплощения. Классический сюжет, батальные сцены, настоящие русские  воины, истово любящие Отечество и веру православную, с радостью  отдающие жизнь "за други своя". Это ведь довольно серьезный посыл к  пробуждению в совочках "русского духа". 

Весьма мотивирующие установки, не правда ли?

Но, все-таки, это раньше по какой-то наивности я считала, что и хорошее  и полезное нет-нет, да и доходит чудесным образом до зрителя через  кино- и телеэкраны, просачиваясь сквозь многоступенчатую контролирующую систему.  Теперь же я более склоняюсь к тому, что в системе этой не может быть серьезных сбоев, и тогда возникает вопрос: если предположить, что абсолютно весь контент масс-медиа проходит проверку на соответствие "генеральной линии партии",  то для чего такой душеполезный фильм с наглядными примерами бескомпромиссной борьбы людей за высшие идеалы запустили в эфир?

Разве  что, вызывающий у зрителя сочувствие и одобрение, положительный в целом образ жида, который хоть и преследует всюду свою выгоду, но зато "никогда не врет и от которого всем одна лишь польза", может являться той самой идеологической подоплекой, задающей направление для обывательского "патриотизма"? Или есть еще какие-то тайные смыслы?

Если уж совсем соответствовать теме, можно сформулировать вопрос следующим образом: какова роль этой картины в  программировании и наполнении исторической, идеологической и, конечно, мессианской матрицы?

УТилиТА написал(а):

какова роль этой картины в  программировании и наполнении исторической, идеологической и, конечно, мессианской матрицы?

Уважаемая Утилита, мне очень жаль, но на мой взгляд, это хорошо реализованный гос проект и игра на подсознании голема, раскрутка патриотизма перед войной.

http://sh.uploads.ru/tf5OH.jpg
Всесоюзный парад физкультурников на Красной площади, 1937

Кульминация фильма - слова Бульбы на костре: "постой.. прийдёт время.. узнаете вы, что такое православная, русская вера… уже теперь чуют дальние и ближние народы - подымается с русской земли свой царь… И не будет в мире силы, которая бы не покорилась.." - вероятно, предполагается, что это должны быть пророческие слова..

http://s5.uploads.ru/6AJoz.png
в белом венчике из роз впереди Исус Христос

Отредактировано аспирант (Среда, 7 февраля, 2018г. 23:20:11)

аспирант написал(а):

Уважаемая Утилита, мне очень жаль, но на мой взгляд, это хорошо реализованный гос проект и игра на подсознании голема, раскрутка патриотизма перед войной.

Тут важно понимать, уважаемый аспирант, рассматриваем ли мы войну как один из возможных сценариев  матрицы, или как эсхатологически предопределенную неизбежность. Впрочем, в обоих случаях, как мне кажется, фильм очень годный хотя бы в плане нравственных ценностей.
Большая, все-таки, разница в лозунгах "за Родину за Сталина" и "за Отечество и веру Христову".

УТилиТА написал(а):

Большая, все-таки, разница в лозунгах "за Родину за Сталина" и "за Отечество и веру Христову".

В этом весь цинизм ситуации - эти два лозунга уже стали равнозначны. Господин папский нунций Гундяев для этой высокой цели и был поставлен кукловодами.

http://s5.uploads.ru/QP3sH.png

franki написал(а):

Вот, что такое 93-й год, почти по Виктору Гюго. Последние шесть месяцев жизни антихриста. Если у нас в те годы был ангел-хранитель, то за проделанную работу его, наверное, должны были повысить до архангела. Думаю, что и со ста попыток не вышло бы ни одной столь удачной версии исполненного нами "тарана". Причем, произошло все абсолютно внезапно – среагировать в той ситуации, как-то оценить степень опасности, смягчить удар, вывернуть руль и т.п., - оказалось бы невозможно даже опытному водителю-каскадеру.

Совершенная невероятность случившегося меня потом наводила даже на такие мысли: а может быть, мы оба в той аварии погибли, на самом деле? И каким-то образом нам был дан второй шанс, вторая жизнь?

franki
Если есть возможность прокомментируй гибель Айртона Сенны - Гран-при Сан-Марино 1994 года

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Сенна,_Айртон#Гибель_Сенны

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Гран-при_Сан-Марино_1994_года

Отредактировано Вруцелето (Четверг, 15 февраля, 2018г. 01:02:41)

Вруцелето
Если есть возможность прокомментируй гибель Айртона Сенны - Гран-при Сан-Марино 1994 года

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Сенна,_Ай … бель_Сенны

Конечно, Вы правы, уважаемый Вруцелето, - в связи со странной гибелью Айртона Сенны 1 мая 1994 года, за 6 недель до хорошо знакомой нам даты 12 июня, могут возникнуть серьезные подозрения:

Самым известным Гран-при Сан-Марино является гонка 1994 года, когда во время Гран-при на автодроме произошла череда трагических событий, из-за которых этап получил название «Чёрный уик-энд». Во время пятничной практики Рубенс Баррикелло врезался в бордюр, машина ударилась об верх заграждения из покрышек и перевернулась, бразилец от удара потерял сознание. Во время субботней квалификации австриец Роланд Ратценбергер столкнулся в лобовую со стеной в повороте Villeneuve из-за потери переднего антикрыла и погиб на месте. На следующий день трёхкратный чемпион мира Айртон Сенна потерял управление в скоростном повороте Tamburello, врезавшись в бетонную стену и погиб из-за пробившей шлем части подвески болида Williams в госпитале, куда был доставлен вертолетом.

"Черный уик-энд" выпал на 33-35 Омера, то есть, на празднование Лаг ба-Омер. Убийство спортивного идола Бразилии Айртона Сенны могло иметь и "религиозную" антихристианскую подоплеку. Как утверждают, перед самой гибелью пилота он изучал Библию, подаренную ему его соотечественником и коллегой Алексом Рибейра - известным в мире спорта тем, что в прежние годы украшал свой болид на гонках "Формулы-1" надписью "Иисус спасает":

En el documental 'Senna', Viviane, la hermana del piloto de Fórmula 1, contaba que la mañana del accidente, Ayrton Senna acudió a la Biblia para encontrar consuelo como tantas veces hacía, ahora muy turbado por el accidente de Roland Ratzenberberg. Y le pidió a Dios consejo abriendo el libro sagrado al azar. Leyó: “Vas a tener el mejor regalo de todos: Yo mismo”. Poco más tarde falleció.
Senna siempre fue hombre de profundas convicciones espirituales. Pero pocos saben que también recibieron alimento de otro piloto, su compatriota Alex Ribeiro. El brasileño se hizo famoso por llevar en su monoplaza la leyenda más singular en la historia de este deporte: “Jesus Saves” (“Jesús te salva”). Cuando terminó su discipulado, Ribeiro le regaló un ejemplar de la Biblia a Senna que este siempre llevaba consigo. Esta es la increíble historia del maestro cristiano que también llegó a la F1.

http://s4.uploads.ru/IpLBv.jpg
Алекс Рибейра в своем болиде Формулы-1

Основания для подозрений есть, однако, чтобы сделать какие-то выводы в отношении этого случая, необходимо более тщательно исследовать связанные с ним факты. К сожалению, не располагаю сейчас для этого временем. Пожалуйста, попробуйте расследовать это дело самостоятельно.

УТилиТА написал(а):

Если уж совсем соответствовать теме, можно сформулировать вопрос следующим образом: какова роль этой картины в  программировании и наполнении исторической, идеологической и, конечно, мессианской матрицы?

Мучение объекта Любви...
С этой, актуальной для всех времен, точки зрения очень здорово.
Но автохтон легко найдет ложное и поставит этот фильм, пожалуй, только вслед за Андреем и Детством.
Но это же очень неплохое место!
Спасибо что написала такой прекрасный отзыв.

УТилиТА написал(а):

какова роль этой картины в  программировании и наполнении исторической, идеологической и, конечно, мессианской матрицы?

Тарас Бульба:
"Единая вера по всей земле", "православная русская вера",
"чуют дальние и ближние народы - поднимается с русской земли свой царь и не будет в мире силы, которая бы не покорилась ему"...

А почему Вы думаете, уважаемая УТилиТА, что эти лозунги они не про антихриста-царя?
Если антихрист-царь придет, то он же с какой-то земли придет, почему бы и не с русской?

УТилиТА написал(а):

Завещал ли Христос нести Евангелие народам на конях и махая шашкой под красным знаменем: "За веееерууууу!!!"?
По моему, там кто-то до кучи еще орет: "Тагиииил!!!"

Из таких фильмов вот что порождается:
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/d2wrt.jpg

Отредактировано Shunut (Воскресенье, 11 марта, 2018г. 12:40:51)

franki написал(а):

По-моему, это очень удобный повод, чтобы высказаться по поводу секрета феноменальной популярности "Иронии судьбы" у советских телезрителей. Своего мнения навязывать не хочу, предлагаю высказаться всем желающим. Наверняка, у всех какие-то личные воспоминания с ним связаны. Конечно, и размышления о месте этого фильма в мессианской матрице и в проекте 3-го русского холокоста ("перестройки") тоже были бы очень кстати.

Фильм деструктивный и где то даже аморальный.Популярность в первую очередь объясняется тем,что выдавали по одному более менее нормальному фильму в год и выбирать не из чего. Вытащили фильм прекрасные песни и стихи и прекрасная музыка Таривердиева. Взгляд на небо - уже большое дело. Так что счет1:1. Ничья .

Отредактировано Alex123 (Вторник, 6 февраля, 2024г. 01:35:16)

Смотрел как то интервью с Б.Брыльской. У нее спросили ,почему она так и не вышла повторно замуж( муж ее был красавец- гинеколог). Она так непосредственно ответила,что вот она была красавицей,знаменитой,поклонников море,выбирай- не хочу. С годами ,запросы не поменялись,не перестроилась,так сказать,а возможности уже не те. Такой интересный подход.

Вы здесь » Шехина » Кинематограф » Анализ матрицы на примере фильмов СССР