Шехина

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Шехина » Планетарный совок » Электронный концлагерь

Электронный концлагерь

Сообщений 141 страница 152 из 152

Каким то отдаленным будущим казались все эти рассказы об электронном концлагере. И вот после
объявления ВОЗ Пуримской пандемии от 11.03.2020 пол планеты уже в концлагере.

Собственно сам вирус не является чем то особенно опасным но идет всемирное раздувание истерии.

Подготовка к операции Пуримская пандемия ведется давно

По видимом целью примской пандемии является глобальная чипизация и создание уже полноценного электронного концлагеря

Поэтому проведение исследований в этом направлении и распространении данных на всех языках очень важны для борьбы
с электронным концлагерем

Благодарю Вас за полезную информацию, уважаемый Шинкун. По той же теме:

ОБРАЩЕНИЕ медиков России к президенту и правительству. № 1971

Сообщение от Айрона:
https://iron-jezlov.livejournal.com/37796.html

Вот мы и в концлагере. Так быстро. Не ожидал. Перемещения по Москве запрещены. Но у меня , как у врача есть справка. Однако в понедельник меня менты тормознули в метро. От их группы подошла ко мне женщина и стала прижиматься ко мне как будто у нее мужика год не было. Она спросила документы, я показал паспорт. И все. На работе коллеги рассказали то же самое, они обнюхивают клиентов на предмет алкоголя, заработки упали
link О

Да, "яд короны мошиаха" достал всех, и чаша народного гнева уже переполнена.

A highly intelligent american woman speaks her mind on the "moshiach-crown-virus BS" that plagues the whole world:

Mother Bear Speaks.. Rise Up Women, Rise Up and Be Heard!

If we have to push this till the end of the summer… so are all of us around the world, in our country, just supposed to lay down and die at the expense of a fucking virus that is not a pandemic by any means? If you don’t realize yet that you are being lied to about the numbers, about how you’re catching it, about all of this, you need to seriously research and research now.

Because the complicity that is going on is really scary so basically what the whomever is in charge here all they have to say is: “you must stay in your house, you can’t do this, you can’t do that. All of your rights are taken away from you.”

And everybody is complicit, everybody is like: “Okay, what should we do next? Should we open our windows and jump out, so we don’t catch the virus, because we’ll do that!”

So, at what point do we say: “We need to fucking stand up together and take charge of this whole thing!”

Our lives are being ruined right before us and we’re all just complicit in an agreement to it. I don’t think I’ll ever see another event like this in my life. I can only hope that I don’t but the fact that we are all so complicit is very scary. The fact that people are so afraid to be near other human beings is… is… I don’t even actually have a word to describe that. You go into the food store and everybody is looking around each other and moving away from each other… so because our government tells us: “this bogeyman out there is going to get you if you got close to another human being” that we all go along with this.

So then when our government also tells us that this bogeyman is gone then we can go back to our normal lives because we can sit next to other people, we could shake hands, we can hug… What kind of sheep shit is this that we are all allowing to happen?

I’m not saying people don’t get sick from this or are not getting sick from this – that’s not what I’m saying but I’m saying: where the fuck are all of you when people by the hundreds of thousands are dying per flu season? Do you walk out of your house with a mask wrapped around your face? Do you walk around your house, out of your house, fearing for your life? Does the government care about you then when you’re dying of a flu that comes around every single year? Do they care? No.

Do they care when millions of people annually die from cancer, heart disease, obesity? If they gave a shit half of those things that are in our food that are what’s making most of us sick, would it be allowed? They will be banned like in other countries.

Half of the ingredients that are in our food, that are in our food supply, are banned in other countries. So if our government actually gave a shit to save lives it would start with the food that we eat every single day. Tell me that I’m wrong because I’m not.

If they gave a shit would you have all these crazy chemicals in “Roundup” (Monsanto herbicide highly carcinogenic in humans – VS)? How many people got cancer because of a “Roundup”? They’re being sued for this by the billions. How many people get sick from powder, baby powder “Johnson & Johnson”? They’ve been sued I don’t know how many times.

All these things that are around us every single day – our soaps, our lotions, our skincare products, the clothing that we wear – everything that is surrounding us is making us sick and slowly poisoning us to death. So what makes you think that now all of a sudden they may care about a virus that kills one in every thousand people?

What makes you think that all of a sudden they care? And that this isn’t about something way bigger than a virus? Our whole economy is shot to shit right now. People are losing their businesses that they worked their entire lives for. And they’ll never recover from it. What is the solution to that?

So you’re gonna tell me that because… we don’t… we can’t even believe whatever the death toll is, we don’t even know. Because they’re lying to us and they’re falsifying death records, death certificates. So we don’t even know how many people are really dying from this but it does not warrant shutting down the entire world. So at what point do we say: “We’re not doing this anymore!” At what point?

When you watch your mother, your father, your sister, your cousin kill themselves because they can’t make ends meet anymore? At what point do we stand up and say: “This is fucking crazy, these numbers are not adding up, for all this to happen.” At what point does that happen?

… My own family members won’t go see other family members because of this. The amount of depression, the amount of suicide… the suicide is going to go up. What’s going to happen when there is a civil unrest, when people finally would say:

“We’re not doing this shit anymore, we’re going back to our lives. We are not free right now in a country that is founded on our freedoms. And the fact that we are all just complying to everything that’s going on just goes to show the government like “we can do whatever the fuck we want and they’re nor even gonna to rebel.”

franki написал(а):

Mother Bear

Уважаемый Franki, эта худенькая смелая женщина выступила против короны мАшияха. Откуда она ?
Такая же у нас в России есть Ольга Четверикова , пытался на нее ссылку вставить, безполезно, все блокируется.
Ситуация такая в мире. Якобы страшный вирус , нужно спасти человечество, и вот нашелся спаситель Билл Гейтс. Он придумал вакцину от вируса
одновременно с вводимым чипом , для контроля. И уже правительствпа Дании принимают закон об обязательно вакцинации. И вот Билл Гейтс придумал такую
метку зверя антихриста очень хитрую, ее нельзя удалить - вводят миллионы наномикрочипов в виде вакцины .  Этот чип удалить невозможно Чтобы ввести режим всемирного
нужно 10 лет, Билл Гейтс организовал программу ID2020, программу выдачи сертификватов всем людям земли. Она расчитана на 10 лет.
Но беспокоится не стоит.  Скоро Господь нисошплет Православного Царя на россию 

Поздравляю всех православных христиан с наступающей Пасхой! Христос воскресе из мертвых сметрию смерть поправ и сущим во гробех живот даровав !

Отредактировано Shinkun (Понедельник, 20 апреля, 2020г. 03:03:43)

Shinkun
Уважаемый Franki, эта худенькая смелая женщина выступила против короны мАшияха. Откуда она?

К сожалению, этого я не знаю, но похоже на то, что последний очаг организованного сопротивления Вселенскому талмудическому Злу на этой планете находится в США.

MUST SEE!!! THE TAKEOVER OF AMERICA?!?!? Trump Hands The United States of America Over To F.E.M.A.

Еще один нашумевший в последнее время документальный фильм - "Out of Shadows". Он тоже сделан американцами и рассказывает о борьбе с мафией "педофилов" в Голливуде. Стоит ознакомиться (хотя основные факты нашим читателям хорошо уже известны - мы обо всем этом писали еще в начале 2017 года, по горячим следам Pizzagate'а). На всякий случай, помещаю его с испанскими титрами.

'OUT OF SHADOWS'' DOCUMENTAL EN ESPAÑOL (OFICIAL) Mejor Subtitulado

franki написал(а):

К сожалению, этого я не знаю, но похоже на то, что последний очаг организованного сопротивления Вселенскому талмудическому Злу на этой планете находится в США.

Да стоит действительно обратить внимание на американский регион сопротивления. Обнаружил интересный ролик молодого парня из Техаса:

Он обнаружил зависимость того, что начало "планндемии" в виде "события 201" 18 октября 2019 года связано с датой выхода евреев из Вавилона.
На русском языке я почему то не смог найти эту дату, только на английском:

Отсюда становится понятным дальнеший ход событий. После выхода из Вавилона началось непосредственно строительство 2 Храма. Так что метку антихриста и
электронный концлагерь планируют ввести как то с помощью и "планндемий" и обязательной вакцинации

Отредактировано Shinkun (Понедельник, 20 апреля, 2020г. 03:07:40)

Уважаемые форумчане советую посмотреть видеоролики и книги Игоря Шнуренко для понимания событий сегодняшних и грядущих.
Канал Игоря Шнуренко

«АБСОЛЮТНО ЗАПРЕЩЕНО». Еврейский раввинский суд запретил евреям делать прививки от ковида.
На сайте 3rm.info вышла статья с подробностями о данном раввинском вердикте, вынесенном в НьюЙорке.

https://t.me/anti_covid21/9976?comment=1179512

Посмотришь на сборища "путейцев", как они всё время беспрестанно пляшут, не могут удержать ноги в покое, - вспоминается эпизод из "Твин Пикс". Это где агент Купер то ли в видении, то ли наяву попадает в странный подземный бункер с шахматным полом, а там бесенок-карлик всё танцует, танцует , - и жутко от таких танцев .

Уважаемый дебилоид, убедительно Вас прошу не размещать ссылок на страницы без аннотации к ним, без объяснения, картинок, краткого описания источников и причин, по которым данная публикация может представлять интерес. Заранее прошу меня простить, но голые, ничем не подкрепленные линки я вынужден буду стирать.

Вы здесь » Шехина » Планетарный совок » Электронный концлагерь